Gold’s Gym SoCal
GOLD’S GYM OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA REWARDS PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Gold’s Gym of Southern California may, at its sole discretion, offer the Perkville (the “Program”) pursuant to which members may be awarded reward points through use of the Perkville website, and certain other activities that Gold’s Gym of Southern California designates from time to time.
2. Opting in to email communication from Gold’s Gym of Southern California allows Perkville & S1P to maintain the integrity of your rewards account. You may opt out of receiving email from Gold’s Gym of Southern California at any time you wish. But please remember, once you opt out, you will also not receive email updates on points.
3. Gold’s Gym of Southern California may, without notice, terminate the Program at any time, change the Program rules, benefits, conditions of participation, the goods or services offered in redemption of reward points, the number of points required to redeem goods and services, make no future awards, and void all prior points awarded, for any participant or all participants in the program, at its sole discretion, at any time. These changes may be made even though such changes may affect the value of the reward points already accumulated.
4. Gold’s Gym of Southern California has the right to change the Program at any time, without notice.
5. All reward points must be earned and used according to the terms and conditions of the Program. Reward points may only be exchanged for such goods and services from clubs managed by Gold’s Gym of Southern California as determined by Gold’s Gym of Southern California at the time of redemption. Reward points may not be exchanged for cash. Gold’s Gym of Southern California assumes no liability for any prior offers which may have been presented, but which is not a current offer at the time of redemption.
6. Retroactive credit will be given for activities undertaken prior to enrollment at the sole discretion of Gold’s Gym of Southern California.
7. Gold’s Gym of Southern California makes no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaims any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to the Program or any goods or services provided through the Program.
8. You must opt into the Program in order to begin accumulating points. By opting into the Program, you are affirmatively consenting to the Program’s terms and conditions.
9. Gold’s Gym of Southern California agrees not to sell any of your personal information that is collected pursuant to the Program to third parties.
10. All interpretations of these rules, terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Gold’s Gym of Southern California.